The Fleming Superfloat Grass Topper range is made to the highest of standards and with high quality materials. The Superfloat Grass Topper range is designed for use on parklands, sports fields, airports, equestrian centres and for agricultural usage.
- Fitted with floating top link and spring assisted body floatation to provide Bi-Lateral movement, creating minimal stress resistance on the machine
- The blades stay at an even cutting height at all times
- One piece gearbox cover for easier access
- In-cab hydraulic transport to working operation
- Low cost spares and maintenance.
- Spring release operated safety latch for when in the transport position
- Bolt on safety guard for easy maintenance
- Hydraulic breakaway fitted as standard for the ultimate machine protection and speed of operation
- Reinforced heavy duty one piece 3mm deck
- Reinforcing beams across the length of the body of the topper for absolute rigidity
- Blades are free floating in the event of collision
- Specially designed hard-wearing hardened steel blades with offset flute to disperse grass evenly
- Adjustable cutting height from 50mm – 200mm
- Converts to working position hydraulically
- Single Rotor
- Twin Rotor
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Comer gear boxes with straight drive-line protected by rubber
- PTO over-run and shear bolt protection against rotor impact
- Double jaw support lift arm brackets.
- Cat 2 lift arm pins.
- Tractor HP Required: 80hp
- Transport Width: 1.83m
- No. of Rotors: 2
- No. of Blades: 8
- No. of Gearbox: 3
- Gearbox Rating: 70hp
- Weight: 660kg
Item Code: EM042N
(Call for price quote)