The Fleming In-line Topper are a durable and sturdy design which makes it the perfect machine for use on agricultural land as well as for use on playing fields etc.
- Large capacity with simple rugged construction
- Compact design for increased stability on steep terrain
- Low cost spares and maintenance
- Ideal for working in areas with restricted access
- H.D galvanised chain support
- Galvanised headstock, guards and skids
- Reinforced 4mm side skids with convex skids
- Indestructible HD spring steel rotors, fitted with specially designed long life hardened steel cutting blades with offset flute to disperse grass evenly
- Gearbox and rotors mounted on a one piece heavy duty central base plate with structural box support for use on the most rugged of terrain
- Heavy duty one piece 3mm deck with reinforcing beams across the length of the body of the topper for absolute rigidity.
- Fitted with HD 70h.p Comer gear box with straight drive-line protected by rubber couplings with PTO over-run and shear bolt against rotor impact
- Heavy duty has four cranked, four straight blades and a heavy duty rotor gear boxes in centre and both sides.
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Tractor Horse Power Required: 80HP
- Transport Width: 2.74m
- No. of Rotors: 2
- No. of Blades: 8
- No. of Gearbox: 3
- Gearbox Rating: 70hp
- Weight: 500kg
Item Code: EM041N
(Call for price quote)